Dr. Alan B. Levine has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1985.
Dr.Alan has been freeing people from pain since 1985 in his office in Livingston, New Jersey. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Levine uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-techniques, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and support for healthy lifestyle and daily livng, Dr. Levine is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Rutgers University, A.B. in Biology
- City College of New York, M.A. in Embryology
- New York University, Doctoral Studies - ABD in Teratology
- New York Chiropractic College, D.C.
- Dual Board Certified in Chiropractic Neurology
- New Jersey
- New York
Memberships & Associations:
- Intrernational Chiropractors Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors